Thursday, October 20, 2005

Countdown - 12 Days

Aaghh! Is it really only 12 days before I leave the country for 5 1/2 months? Okay, so I've been planning this trip for awhile and mostly I'm prepared. A few things here and there left to complete but nothing so essential. Of course, right before I leave I get in a car accident but luckily everyone was okay. I put on the brakes so I wouldn't hit two dogs running across the street and wham the guy behind me just whacked into me. Car and body are both still driving!

I'm so excited to leave but I must admit I feel a bit sad to leave my family and friends. But, you'll all be here when I get back right?! You better!

Seriously, thanks to Dana & Doug for welcoming me (and my load of stuff) into their home. It's been great to hang out with them and to be there with Sydney as she grows and changes (10 months old Nov. 1). Heck, she is already walking all over the place and aiming for the stairs (she can do it too!) and wherever else she shouldn't go! Aunt Jenn will miss her dearly!

And, thanks to my family for all their support and love even though I know most of them think I'm crazy! I told them I would keep in touch regularly by email, and now through this blog I've created.

Thanks already for some suggestions and keep in mind where you might want to join me on my travels!

J.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger me said...

When is your departure Date? Are you getting excited? Do you need any last minute items? Are you having a departure party?

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Leaving Nov. 1 and returning April 16. Definitely excited but nervous at the same time. Of course there are always last minute things to get. :) Unless of course you are the most organized trip planner, guess I'm not. he hee. Had a party in Dc and probably hang with Dana & Doug on Saturday. What are you doing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home